Monday, October 3, 2011

Pottermore: I'm a Hufflepuff!

Have you been on Pottermore yet??  Maybe you're not as obsessed with Harry Potter as I am, but it's a magical thing.  Once I got sorted I found out to what house I officially belong:


I'm a Hufflepuff!  I'm not gonna lie, I was a little sad at first because I always imagined that I would be a Ravenclaw.  But I've decided that Hufflepuff's not a bad place to be.  Even if we do have a reputation for being unremarkable...


If you're on Pottermore, add me!  CharmSpell20.  But comment here with your username so I know that I know you first!

Are you on Pottermore?  Even if you're not, which house do you think you belong to?

1 comment:

  1. Love the video especially since you are a Hufflepuff! I think the correct answer was "I have a great sense of humor, I am a Hufflepuff!"

    If I had to guess, I would think I would be a Ravenclaw, but honestly, as long as it is not Slytherin, I would be okay with it.

    Let me know if you hear that others can join Pottermore and I will go take the test.

    ReplyDelete