Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cake Walk

Blogging is tough.

This month has been incredibly busy, and blogging has been the last thing on my mind!  I will obviously have to extend my day zero six months of blogging again, but that's okay.  Some photos from around here, edited with Little Photo on my Android phone:








I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  I'm hoping to get into a better blogging groove for the rest of my "6 months."  I have a couple of ideas, so it's just a matter of sitting down and writing them out.  I already have an idea for my last post in this challenge.

Now it's time for me to go listen to some Christmas music.  First up?  A Charlie Brown Christmas on vinyl.

Do you listen to Christmas music?  What's your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Vinyl? Really? Cool... Charlie Brown Christmas is also one of my favorites, but I also love my Aaron Neville's Soulful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete