Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello, Old Friend

It's been a while. The last time I wrote was back in July, and then lots of crazy things happened. I took the picture above in St. Petersburg, Russia on my trip to Northern Europe at the end of July/beginning of August. Once I returned, it was all about spending as much time as possible with the boyfriend before he was off to NYC, then recruitment, and now school. Needless to say, it's not easy getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully I will have a real post for you soon, but for now here are some random tidbits for you.

Not to totally disgust you or anything, but I am so in love.

I have been spending a lot of time lately in a little coffee shop new to the area. We prefer to call it something different every time we mention it (MuggleWumps, MushyWizards, MistyWhiteout, etc.), but normal people call it MudWalls. It has been a delight to spend my time there with some of my dearest friends.
Also, new, incredibly ridiculous song I heard on the radio today that I think everyone deserves to hear: "LOL Smiley Face" by Trey Songz. You can see one of those Youtube videos with the lyrics here. (And you want to - trust me.)

Classes are in full swing, and it is my final and senior year here at TAMU. I've got big plans, let me tell you. Big plans.

1 comment:

  1. "Mommy real beautiful, manicured cuticles / Office job, student girl, holdin' down her cubicle"

    Can somebody please get this man a Grammy.

    ReplyDelete