Sunday, January 29, 2012

#45 - Blog Once a Week for Six Months

This was the HARDEST challenge I've done so far.  I started on June 19, 2011 and my original end date was December 18.  Unfortunately, I missed some weeks, as you may have noticed.  But I decided, rather than start my six months all over again,  to expand the challenge until I blogged the equivalent of six months.  This put my final completion date at January 29th.

And I have made it.

It wasn't easy, and sometimes it wasn't fun.  But I did learn something about myself - blogging is not for me.  Maybe it's the impostor syndrome talking, but I just don't think that I'm all that interesting.  The pressure is too great with how busy my life is right now.  And I just don't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

So I have decided that, now that I have reached my goal, this blog will only be used to document the rest of my Day Zero Project journey.  Mainly so I have something to go back to and see my accomplishments all laid out in one place.  It's been real, and it's been fun, but I'm a bad blogger!

Thanks for reading, feel free to keep an eye out for Day Zero posts in the future.

Love, Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment