Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Weekend!

The best part about not having a job is that my weekend starts on Thursdays. We finally named Babo's Bird - its name is Cameron. Not sure if it's a boy or a girl. It might be both. Date night on Tuesday was a success. The food at Luigi's was super good - Kevin and I both had lasagna and it was really unique. We got dressed up all cute:

Time for fun things:

1. What is your favorite color?
.

1. green sea of chairs 2. Green apple 3. Green and Wet 4. The green selfportrait revisited 5. Behind the Green Door... 6. green up 7. Green, Green, Green... 8. A Green Life 9. my green illuminated way home

2. What is your current obsession?

3. What is your favorite flower?

4. Do you collect something?
I collect stickers, plushies, anything Hello Kitty, and owls

5. What inspires you?
Other's scrapbooks and minibooks, fred flare, Kevin, music

6. What are you listening to right now?

7. What are your favorite movies?

8. What's your favorite book?

9. What do you like most about yourself?
My eyes! And my sparkling personality.

10. What's your dream job?
Food photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment