Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Very Plushie Boyfriend

Updating on a Sunday again! It was yet another great weekend. As we speak my adorable boyfriend is boiling water to make us tea. He's just the best. We're watching Friends (Season 4 - The One With Chandler in a Box) and enjoying what's left of the weekend before it's back to school/class.

On Friday, we had a lovely double date night with our dear friends Jenna and Nick! Nick goes to school at UT and he came in for the weekend. We made dinner together - chicken sandwiches on the grill, corn on the cob, and brownies! Then we saw The Proposal, which was fun. Totally predictable, of course, but cute. Here are some pictures from the evening:

The adorable couple.






It was a delightful evening. We should most certainly do it again. Also, notice my attempts at being a food photographer.
Saturday was spent on running errands, watching the O.C. and Friends, and eating greasy Chinese food. We were trying to find The Time Traveler's Wife so we could read it together, but we couldn't find it anywhere! The movie is coming out on August 14th, so everyone is buying it up to read it ahead of time! It is one of my favorite books in the world, I can't wait to see it.
This week is "finals week" of Summer I. I have a Skills Test in Strength Training tomorrow and a test on Wednesday. My Educational Psychology paper is due on Wednesday as well, and my Psychology of Adjustment final is on Thursday. Then I have a whole three days before Summer II starts, hooray!
Next weekend is Kevin's birthday, America's too! Here is my favorite picture of him from this weekend, posing as one of my plushies:

I think I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment