Monday, June 27, 2011

Linked In

Love Roald Dahl. [via weheartit]

How was your weekend?!  I hope it was filled with sunshine and rainbows.  Here are some links I'm loving.

Super-easy DIY Beaded Necklace from P.S. - I made this.

Stunning art from Meera Sethi's Firangi Rang Barangi series. [via flygirlblog]

Shameless plug for my other blog, Humsick, where I post videos of the songs I have stuck in my head at any given moment.  I've been a bit out of the habit, but I'm working on it!

Adorable glitter cupcake stand DIY from The Sweetest Occassion.  I'd like to spray paint them in fun colors.

So You Think You Can Dance is my favorite summer show, and this was my favorite dance this week - Caitlynn and Mitchell dance a Stacey Tookey contemporary routine to Adele's "Turning Tables."

What looks like the most delicious cookie baked in a cast iron skillet.

Have a great week! I'll let you know what it's like to be working 9 to 5 like a grown up.

1 comment: