The Kappa House at A&M
List Wednesday is a new series of personal lists. The idea stems from Listography, a website and book series that you can use to keep any lists you could possibly want!
- Mom's House - Pink brick house in a Texas suburb. Wood floors, canal in the backyard, crepe myrtles.
- Dad's House - Red brick house in another Texas suburb. Old swing set in the backyard we rarely ever used.
- Commons Dorms at Texas A&M - Central campus dorms, food downstairs, cinderblock walls and a suite-style bathroom.
- Kappa House - Four girls living in a very small room, sharing a bathroom with four more. Weekday meals prepared by a kitchen staff, no windows in the room = lots of sleeping in.
- Horseback House - A brand new house for the summer with two female roommates and a live-in boyfriend. Large black lab that left hair all over the couch, pond in the backyard.
- College Station Apartment - Typical college apartments, two bedroom, fully furnished
- Queens Apartment - Two bedroom, relatively affordable, same live-in boyfriend and one more male roommate. Wood floors, pristine off-white walls, huge patio.