Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Texas, Our Texas

As I mentioned before, I just spent a week back home in Dallas, Texas. It was such a wonderful trip! I got to see a lot of old friends and ate a lot of good food. I got my Chick-fil-a and Sonic fixes, and had a lot of frozen yogurt. And tacos. Many tacos. Plus my mom made lots of yummy things to eat, as well. (Can you tell I love food?)

I did not do a very good job of taking pictures, though. Here are a few from my week:


With Courtney and Sarah at Tappy's Yogurt

At Daddy's, on his two computers




Lunch with Mom (and Dante): Turkey, Apple, and Brie Wraps

A visit to Jenelle's house with Courtney

I also got to play with my Dad's iPad 2! I took several photos of myself with it. I'm so vain, I know.



What do you do when you go home? What foods do you like to eat? What people do you like to see?

1 comment:

  1. When I go visit my parents, I don't get to eat yummy things. I have to scrounge for every meal, and they don't have much variety. I'm usually hungry for most of the visit. :(

    ReplyDelete