Monday, July 11, 2011

Linked In

[via "Bloom" - see below]

Hello dear friends!

So we were without internet for the past week, and only my already-written blog posts were able to be published, which means I missed a link post last Monday.  Never fear, we're back on schedule!  Here are some links I'm loving:

My Daguerreotype Boyfriend: Where early photography meets extreme hotness (via galadarling).

My new favorite food blog is Healthy Food For Living - since I'm on Weight Watchers and she lists all nutritional facts, I can calculate how many points any meal would be!  Plus, Lauren's recipes look delicious and sensible.

A really cute lace braid tutorial from Elsie at A Beautiful Mess.

Thought-provoking article on Huffington Post on how to talk to little girls (via Smart, Pretty, and Awkward).

Saw this video on multiple blogs recently - "Bloom" by Pogo, a mix of Disney audio and video clips.  Very cool. (via /Film)

And finally, Google+.  I have joined and right now I'm mulling over how I feel about it.

I hope you had a great weekend!  I know it's back to the daily grind, but you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment